AMPERKZ HOW-TO’S: SCANNING RECEIPTS
1.Log in to your account with your mobile number and password.
2. Tap on the Scan Receipt icon on the right hand side of the home screen.
3. Select the Take Photo option from the navigation bar. Alternatively, you can also select the image of the receipt if it is stored in your photo library.
4. Tap on the Photo button in the middle of the screen.
5. Tap on Done to submit your receipt. If you’re happy with how the image looks like, select Confirm. Otherwise, you may retake the photo by selecting the Retake option.
6. A Receipt Submitted pop-up will appear to indicate that your receipt image has successfully been submitted to AMperkz.
How to Scan Receipts via the Mobile Site
Yes you can also submit receipts via the website. Our website is mobile-optimised, which means that you may scan your receipt via your phone camera and have it uploaded straight to our system for verification.
- Click on the icon on the right hand corner of the homepage and a dropdown menu will appear. Select My Account >> Upload Receipts.
- On the Upload Receipts page, click on Upload icon and choose Take Photo to use the phone camera function. Alternatively you can use pre-uploaded receipt images from your Photo Library.
- Tap Next when you’re happy with the image you have taken. You can also crop the receipt to size at the next step.
- Tap on Finish to submit your receipt image.
What Happens if My Receipts Are Too Long?
If you have a long receipt, fold it so that the following information can be seen clearly:
– Mall name
– Shop name
– Shop unit number
– Purchase amount (minimum S$20)
– Receipt number, and
– Receipt date and time.