1. What are AsiaMalls e-vouchers?
AsiaMalls e-vouchers are electronic vouchers that are stored in a digital wallet which you can utilize via your smartphone.
2. What are the denominations available?
The e-vouchers are available in the following denominations:
- $5 (for points redemption only)
3. What are the benefits of an e-voucher over a paper voucher?
E-vouchers can be conveniently stored and easily accessed on your smartphone.
4. How do I buy the e-vouchers?
First, download the AMperkz app and sign up as an AMperkz member. To purchase:
- Launch the AMperkz mobile app in your mobile phone.
- Select “Buy E-vouchers” from your AMperkz rewards
- Click on the denomination(s) and quantity you wish to purchase
- Proceed to checkout, you will be directed to the payment gateway to complete the transaction using your credit card.
- Once your transaction is successfully submitted, you will see your E-voucher(s) in your AMperkz account under “My E-Vouchers”.
1. How do I use the e-voucher when I am in-store?
- Firstly, do check with the retailer if e-vouchers are accepted at the store. Then launch the AMperkz app in your smartphone. For single e-voucher use: Tap on My E-vouchers > Valid. Tap on any of the vouchers listed in there.
For multiple e-vouchers usage: Tap on your virtual membership card and place your smartphone under the voucher terminal as directed by the staff. The list of e-vouchers you have will be displayed on the voucher terminal and you will need to let the staff know how many e-vouchers you would like to utilise.
- The retail staff will redeem your e-voucher on the terminal. Once the e-voucher is utilised, the e-voucher will appear under the Used tab.
2. My mobile screen has a crack; will the terminal be able to scan the voucher code?
As the voucher QR code is distorted due to the crack on the screen, there is a possibility that the e-voucher cannot be scanned successfully through the terminal. You may choose to login to another device and reload the e-voucher with the QR code.
3. Can I store remaining value in my e-voucher?
Unfortunately, you may not do so. E-vouchers can only be used on a per-voucher basis and no remaining value can be stored. Please refer to our T&Cs here: https://www.amperkz.com.sg/terms-of-use
4. Where can I utilise my e-vouchers?
The e-vouchers can be utilised at more than 500 retailers in malls managed by AsiaMalls. Currently, supermarkets and a few other selected retailers do not accept it. Please refer to the list of retailers accepting e-vouchers in the AMperkz app or website before you make a purchase using the e-voucher. To find out if the store is accepting the e-vouchers, you may head to each mall’s store directory and look out for the voucher icon stated at the right side of the store name.
5. FairPrice, Cold Storage, Meidi-Ya and FairPrice Finest are not accepting my e-vouchers. Why is this so?
We regret to inform that the acceptance of e-vouchers is not available at selected supermarkets and other selected retailers at the moment. Stay tuned for more updates.
6. Can I convert my physical vouchers to e-vouchers?
The conversion of physical vouchers to e-vouchers and vice versa are not available.
7. I want to get a refund and get a physical voucher instead. How do I go about doing it?
We would like to highlight that the e-vouchers conversion to physical vouchers are not available.
8. What are the payment types accepted for e-voucher purchase?
You can use the following payment modes:
9. Can I still buy e-vouchers without a credit card?
No, purchase of e-vouchers can only be paid with a credit card in the AMperkz mobile app.
10. What are the smartphone requirements to use the e-voucher?
For iPhones, it needs to be at least an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.0 or higher. For Androids, it needs to be running Android 4.4 or higher.
11. Do my e-vouchers have an expiry date? And where can I find this information?
Yes, e-vouchers expiry dates are shown in your e-voucher wallet.
12. My e-vouchers have expired, what can I do?
Extension of e-vouchers is subjected to the discretion of AsiaMalls Management, we strongly encourage you to utilise it within the stipulated timeframe. Please write in to email@example.com for us to review your request.
1. What is e-voucher gifting?
After purchasing (via “Buy E-Vouchers”) or redeeming (via “Redeem E-Voucher”) AsiaMalls E-vouchers via the AMperkz mobile app, you may send it to your friends and family via My E-Vouchers” tab.
2. How do I send an AsiaMalls e-voucher?
You may select the e-voucher under “My E-Vouchers” tab and to click on the “Gift” button next to it. You will be prompted to enter the mobile number of the recipient you wish to gift the voucher to and to add a personalised message. Upon confirmation your recipient will receive an SMS notification.
3. How will my friends or family receive the AsiaMalls e-vouchers from me?
The recipient of your e-voucher will receive an SMS notifying them that he/she has received an e-voucher from you. All he/she needs to do is to click on the link in the SMS and present the e-voucher QR code at the points of payment. Please visit the store directories on the respective malls’ websites for the list of stores that accept e-vouchers.
4. Will the gifted e-voucher expire?
Yes, the gifted e-voucher will expire. The expiry date is indicated on the e-voucher.
5. When will my recipient receive the SMS notification for redemption?
He/She will receive the SMS after you had triggered the “send-gift” button.
6. What happens if my recipient didn’t receive the SMS notification?
Do get your friend to check if they have a stable mobile signal. You will have to “Resend” the e-voucher If the SMS is still not received after 1 hour. Should your recipient still have not received the SMS notification, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
7. What happens if my recipient accidentally deleted the SMS notification before redeeming it?
You can try to resend the notification to your recipient after 24 hours.
8. What happens if I change my mind and wish to recall back the e-voucher I gave away?
E-vouchers that are gifted cannot be returned.