ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION:
1. What is AMperkz?
AMperkz is AsiaMalls’ cardless shopper rewards programme for shoppers to earn points when they shop at any of these 6 malls managed by AsiaMalls:
- Century Square
- Hougang Mall
- Liang Court
- Tampines 1
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- White Sands
2. How do I qualify for an AMperkz membership?
In order to qualify for a membership, you need to:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a local mobile number as a one-time pin will be sent to you on this number for verification.
3. Is there a membership fee?
There is no fee for AMperkz membership.
4. How can I register for this AMperkz programme?
Members can register on the AMperkz mobile app, AMperkz website, or at the Customer Service Counters across the 6 malls.
5. What is my AMperkz password to log in if I signed up at the Customer Service Counter?
If you signed up for AMperkz at the Customer Service Counter, the default password to log in to your AMperkz account is your date of birth in 8-digit format YYYYMMDD.
6. Is AMperkz membership for lifetime?
Unless the membership is terminated or suspended, the membership will be valid as long as the AMperkz programme is in operation.
7. How long does it take for the activation of the membership?
Upon successful completion of the application, members can immediately start uploading their receipts to start earning points.
8. What information do I need for the membership registration?
The mandatory information requested would be your name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Postal Code as well as Email Address if you are registering on the website or via the smartphone app.
9. If I want to edit my member’s profile, how do I go about doing it?
For convenient updates, members may log in to the AMperkz website or AMperkz mobile app. Or approach any of our Customer Service Counters for support to edit their registration profile – please note that customers’ details will be required for identification and changes needs to be acknowledged and endorsed.
10. I forgot my AMperkz’s account password, what should I do?
You can only reset your password via the website or through the application where an email will be sent to the email address which you have registered with a password reset link. Please ensure you have the most updated email address within your profile details.
11. What happens if I do not verify my account?
You will not be able to login to your AMperkz account after 31 May as mobile numbers will be used for login in replacement of NRIC.
1. How do I get upgraded to the Gold Tier?
Members from the Basic Tier will get upgraded to Gold if you manage to accumulate $8,000 or more within a period of 12 months.
2. What is the difference between the Basic Tier and the Gold Tier?
Gold Tier members get double points. For instance, every $1 spent will earn Gold Tier members 2 points.
3. Will the Gold Tier membership be for lifetime?
To maintain the Gold Tier membership status, you must continue to accumulate $8,000 within a period of 12 months.
4. How long does the procedure of upgrading from Basic to Gold Tier membership take?
Members who qualify for Gold Tier will be upgraded on the next day when their last transaction receipt that fulfils the required accumulated $8000 spend has been approved for AMperkz points issuance.
Your qualifying period to Gold Tier is based on a past 12-month calculation.
1. I have more questions about AMperkz. What should I do?
Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. AMperkz members may also submit feedback under the ‘My Account’ section on the AMperkz website or ‘Need Help’ in the AMperkz mobile app.