ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION:
1. What is AMperkz?
AMperkz is AsiaMalls’ cardless shopper rewards programme for shoppers to earn points when they shop at any of these 5 malls managed by AsiaMalls:
- Century Square
- Hougang Mall
- Tampines 1
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- White Sands
2. How do I qualify for an AMperkz membership?
In order to qualify for a membership, you need to:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a local mobile number as a one-time pin will be sent to you on this number for verification.
3. Is there a membership fee?
There is no fee for AMperkz membership.
4. How can I register for this AMperkz programme?
Members can register on the AMperkz mobile app, AMperkz website, or at the Customer Service Counters across the 5 malls.
5. What is my AMperkz password to log in if I signed up at the Customer Service Counter?
If you signed up for AMperkz at the Customer Service Counter, the default password to log in to your AMperkz account is your date of birth in 8-digit format YYYYMMDD. It is highly advisable to change your password as soon as possible in order not to compromise on your account’s security.
6. Is AMperkz membership for lifetime?
Unless the membership is terminated or suspended, the membership will be valid as long as the AMperkz programme is in operation.
7. How long does it take for the activation of the membership?
Upon successful completion of the application, members can immediately start uploading their receipts to start earning points.
8. What information do I need for the membership registration?
The mandatory information requested would be your name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Postal Code as well as Email Address if you are registering on the website or via the smartphone app.
9. If I want to edit my member’s profile, how do I go about doing it?
For convenient updates, members may log in to the AMperkz website or AMperkz mobile app. Or approach any of our Customer Service Counters for support to edit their registration profile – please note that customers’ details will be required for identification and changes needs to be acknowledged and endorsed.
10. I forgot my AMperkz’s account password, what should I do?
You can only reset your password via the website or through the application where an email will be sent to the email address which you have registered with a password reset link. Please ensure you have the most updated email address within your profile details.
CESSATION OF NRIC USAGE:
1. What happens to my AMperkz account after 1 August 2019?
In compliance with PDPC’s advisory guidelines on NRIC numbers, AMperkz will cease to collect and process NRIC numbers with effect from 1 August 2019. If you did not update and verify your number, you will not be able to access your AMperkz account and continue to enjoy the benefits such as points earning and redemption.
2.How do I update my mobile number? What do I do after that?
Option 1: via the mobile app
Download/launch your AMperkz mobile app, enter your mobile number and your password. You will be prompted to perform a mobilenumberverification and a one-time pin(OTP)will be sentto your mobile number. Key in the OTP to complete the verification.
Option 2: via the web portal
Visit amperkz.com.sg/login and login with your mobile number. You will be prompted to perform a mobilenumberverification and a one-time pin (OTP) will be pushed to your mobile number. Key in the OTP to complete the verification.
Option 3: via the Customer Service Counter
Visit AsiaMalls’Customer Service Counter for assistance. Our customer service officers will guide you on the process of requesting for a one-time pin.
3. I updated my mobile number in the web portal/mobile app, do I still need to verify my mobile number?
Yes, all members are required to perform a one-time verification of their mobile phone number to set it as their login ID.
4. Can I use my family member’s mobile number to verify my account?
No, members will be required to use a unique mobile number to register/login to their AMperkz account. If the mobile number is already registered please kindly write in to email@example.com for assistance.
5. What happens if I do not have a Singapore mobile number?
As mobile number will be used as the login ID in place of NRIC, we will not be able to process any transaction without a valid Singapore mobile number.
6. I did not receive the OTP despite numerous tries. How do I proceed further?
Please ensure you have entered the correct mobile number. You can also try to restart your mobile phone or make sure you have not set up any message blocking. Alternatively, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
7. I tried to verify my mobile number but was informed that my mobile number has been registered by another user.
Please kindly write in to email@example.com for assistance.
8. What do I do if I change my mobile number after I have verified it?
You will need to perform the mobile number verification again with the new mobile number you are changing to.
1. How do I get upgraded to the Gold Tier?
Members from the Basic Tier will get upgraded to Gold if you manage to accumulate $8,000 or more within a period of 12 months.
2. What is the difference between the Basic Tier and the Gold Tier?
Gold Tier members get double points. For instance, every $1 spent will earn Gold Tier members 2 points.
3. Will the Gold Tier membership be for lifetime?
To maintain the Gold Tier membership status, you must continue to accumulate $8,000 within a period of 12 months.
4. How long does the procedure of upgrading from Basic to Gold Tier membership take?
Members who qualify for Gold Tier will be upgraded on the next day when their last transaction receipt that fulfils the required accumulated $8000 spend has been approved for AMperkz points issuance.
Your qualifying period to Gold Tier is based on a past 12-month calculation.
1. I have more questions about AMperkz. What should I do?
Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. AMperkz members may also submit feedback under the ‘My Account’ section on the AMperkz website or ‘Need Help’ in the AMperkz mobile app.