1. What is AMperkz?
AMperkz is the new cardless shopper rewards programme from AsiaMalls which enable shoppers to earn points when they shop at these malls managed by AsiaMalls:
2. How do I qualify for an AMperkz membership?
In order to qualify for a membership, you need to:
3. Is there a membership fee?
There is no charge for AMperkz membership.
4. How can I register for this AMperkz programme?
Members can register at the AMperkz website, AMperkz mobile app or at the Customer Service Counter.
5. What is my AMperkz password to log in if I signed up at the Customer Service Counter?
If you signed up for AMperkz at the Customer Service Counter, the default password to log in to your AMperkz account is your date of birth in 6-digit format DDMMYY. We highly recommend that you change the default password once you have successfully logged in for the first time.
6. Is AMperkz membership for lifetime?
Yes, it is a one-time registration for lifetime.
7. How long does it take for the activation of the membership?
Upon successful completion of the application, members can immediately start uploading their receipts to start earning points.
8. What information do I need for the membership registration?
The compulsory information needed would be your name, NRIC/FIN number, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Number, Postal Code as well as Email Address if you are registering on the website or via the smartphone app.
9. If I want to edit my member's profile, how do I go about doing it?
Members may log in to the AMperkz website or AMperkz mobile app or approach the Customer Service Counter to edit their registration profile.
10. I forgot my AMperkz's account password, what should I do?
You can only reset your password via the website or through the application where an email will be sent to the email address which you have registered with a password reset link.
1. Earning points is an easy 3-step process.
2. How long does it take for the points to be credited?
Your points will be credited within 7 working days.
3. What are the redemption rewards?
The rewards include:
4. What is the minimum spending for points to be earned?
Each receipt must be at least $20 to earn points. Receipts below that amount will be declined.
5. Can the minimum spending for redemption be in multiple receipts?
No, the minimum spending of $20 can only be presented in a single receipt.
6. Where must the receipt of purchase be submitted?
Receipt images should be submitted using the AMperkz App or through the AMperkz website. You can also choose to present your receipts at the Customer Service Counter, but they must be issued from the same mall the Customer Service Counter is at.
7. Is there a time limit on when the receipt must be submitted upon purchase?
All receipts must be submitted no later than the following day of the date the receipt was issued. E.g. If the receipt is dated 10 June 2015, the receipt must be submitted no later than 11 June 2015, 11.50pm.
8. What is the point awarding system like?
Every $1 spent in a single transaction earns 1 point. However, for supermarket and Audio House receipts, every $4 spent earns 1 point.
9. Is there an expiry date for the points accumulated?
All points earned in a calendar year will expire on 30 June the following year. As AMperkz is launched on 11 Dec 2015, all points earned from 11 Dec 2015 to 31 Dec 2016 will expire on 30 June 2017.
10. Is there a limit to the points we can accumulate within a day?
For Basic Tier, members can earn up to 1,000 points per day. As for Gold Tier, members can earn up to 2,000 points. This is inclusive of your birthday bonus points.
11. What should be contained in the receipt images?
Receipt images must clearly show the shop name, mall name, unit number, total purchase amount, receipt number and also the date of purchase.
12. If my receipt is too long to be captured clearly, what should I do?
Receipts should be folded in the middle to shorten it without blocking the shop name, mall name, unit number, total purchase amount, receipt number and also the date of purchase.
13. If I am given receipts by others, can I still submit for points crediting?
No. It must be issued from your own purchases.
14. Are the receipts before the AMperkz membership valid? Can I use them to redeem for points?
No, it is not valid. Only receipts after AMperkz's membership registration can be used.
15. What receipts are not accepted for AMperkz points earning?
16. If I have problems submitting the receipts online, what can I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. How do I redeem points for the rewards?
You can redeem your points for the rewards at the Customer Service Counter by presenting your NRIC or the AMperkz mobile app.
2. Can I exchange or refund my completed reward redemption?
Redemptions once completed cannot be refunded and rewards issued cannot be exchanged for other items.
3. How do I check the balance of my points?
You can check your points balance at the AMperkz website or via the AMperkz mobile app.
4. Can I redeem my points via the AMperkz website or App?
Redemption of points is not avaiable on the website at the moment. You can only redeem your points at the Customer Service Counter with your NRIC/FIN and AMperkz mobile app.
5. Can I submit my receipts at a different mall's Customer Service Counter from the one that I purchased my items from?
No. Only receipts issued from the mall where the Customer Service Counter is located are accepted.
6. Can I authorise my family member to redeem the points on my behalf?
No, you have to redeem the points personally as the NRIC/FIN is needed for the Customer Service Officer to proceed with the redemption procedures.
7. Do I earn the full transaction amount from my transaction when I'm using merchant's vouchers/reward points to deduct from the total cost ?
in the case of mall vouchers being used in the transaction, we will award the full amount of points. In the case of merchants' vouchers, merchants' loyalty programmes, bank rebates and credit card rebates, we will award points for only the nett amount.
8. Are handwritten receipts acceptable for redemption of points?
Yes, as long as the receipt contains the below information, it is acceptable.
1. How do I get upgraded to the Gold Tier?
Members from the Basic Tier will get promoted to Gold if you manage to spend $8,000 or more within a period of 12 months or shorter.
2. What is the difference between the Basic Tier and the Gold Tier?
Gold Tier members get double points as compared to Basic Tier members. For instance, every $1 spent will earn Gold Tier members 2 points.
3. Will the Gold Tier membership be for lifetime?
No. To continue the Gold Tier membership, you must continue to spend $8,000 in 12 months or less. If not, you will be reverted to the Basic Tier.
4. How long does the procedure of upgrading from Basic to Gold Tier membership take?
Members who qualify for Gold Tier will get promoted on the 15th of each month. For instance, if a member spends $8,000 or more during 1 Jan 2015-30 Jun 2015, he will be promoted on 15 July 2015.
1. I have more questions about AMperkz. What should I do?
You can send us your queries at email@example.com. If you are an AMperkz member, you also submit feedback under the 'My Account' section.
1. What is the NTUC tier in AMperkz?
The NTUC tier in AMperkz allows members to earn 1.5 points for every S$1 spent (for supermarket receipts, earn 1.5 points for every $4 spent). Each receipt needs to be at least $20 in value to start earning points.
2. Who is eligible for the NTUC tier?
An existing AMperkz member with a valid NTUC Union membership is eligible to register for the NTUC tier.
3. I have an NTUC Union membership. How do I sign up for the NTUC tier?
Firstly, you need to be an AMperkz member. Once you have signed up for an AMperkz membership, you can register for the NTUC tier by going into the member profile in the AMperkz website. There will be a link for you to click on to upgrade to the NTUC tier. In the AMperkz mobile app, you can upgrade at the AMperkz rewards page. You can also upgrade at the Customer Service Counter.
4. I have signed up for AMperkz and I have logged into the AsiaMalls app. However, I don't see the link in the member profile section of the app to upgrade my AMperkz membership to the NTUC tier.
The NTUC tier upgrade feature is only available from version 3.0.4 and above of the AMperkz app. Please update the app to the latest version from the App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Androids.
5. How do I know if my NTUC tier registration is successful?
When you register for the NTUC tier in the AMperkz member profile, you will be notified if it is successful. You can also see the NTUC tier in the Account section of the AMperkz app and AMperkz website.
6. I'm an NTUC Union member and I hold the NTUC Union card. However, when I tried to register for the NTUC tier, it says that my NTUC Union membership is invalid.
You need to have a valid NTUC Union membership in order for your AMperkz membership to be upgraded to the NTUC tier. Please ensure that your NTUC Union membership is renewed promptly.
7. I want to be upgraded to the NTUC tier but I don't have an NTUC Union membership. Where can I find out more information about the NTUC Union membership?
For more information about the NTUC Union membership, please visit their website at www.ntucmembership.sg.
8. My AMperkz membership was previously in the NTUC tier but now I'm downgraded to Basic tier. What happened?
AMperkz will check with NTUC Membership on the validity of the NTUC Union memberships. If your NTUC Union membership is found to be invalid during this monthly check, your AMperkz membership tier will be downgraded to Basic.
9. I was downgraded to Basic tier and I want to reinstate my NTUC tier. What should I do?
To reinstate the NTUC tier in your AMperkz membership, please ensure that your NTUC Union membership is renewed. After that, log in to your AMperkz account to access your member profile in the AMperkz app or AMperkz website and upgrade to the NTUC tier again. You can also upgrade the tier at the Customer Service Counter.
10. How long can I get to keep the NTUC tier in my AMperkz membership?
You can keep the NTUC tier in your AMperkz membership as long as you ensure that your NTUC Union membership is renewed promptly.
11. I'm a Plus! member with the black and yellow card. Why can't I upgrade to the NTUC tier?
If you are issued with the black and yellow Plus! card, you are not eligible to the NTUC tier. Only members with the silver NTUC Union cards are eligible.
12. I'm already a Gold tier member. Should I still register as an NTUC tier member?
Yes, you should. In the event you do not qualify for the renewal of the Gold tier, you will be downgraded to the NTUC tier instead of Basic.
13. Can NTUC tier members still get promoted to the Gold tier?
Yes, if they qualify for it, which is to spend $8,000 within 12 months.
14. I'm an NTUC tier member and I submitted a $25 receipt. How many points will I receive?
If you submit a $25 receipt, you will receive 37 points. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number.
15. Is the NTUC tier free of charge?
Yes, you don't need to pay to register for the NTUC tier. However, the NTUC Union membership is chargeable.
16. I want to use another person's NTUC Union membership to upgrade my AMperkz membership tier. Can I do this?
No, you can only upgrade your AMperkz membership using your NTUC Union membership.
17. I just upgraded my AMperkz membership to the NTUC tier. When can I start earning 1.5 points for every $1 spent?
You can start earning 1.5 points for every $1 spent for receipts submitted after you have upgraded to the NTUC tier. Receipts submitted before the NTUC tier upgrade will not be eligible.
18. I have more questions. Who should I contact?
If you have enquiries about the NTUC Union membership, please contact NTUC Membership hotline 6213 8008. For AMperkz queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Is my phone supported?
Our Mobile Apps are supported on the following platforms:
2. Is the app available in all countries?
No, the app is available in Singapore only.
3. How do I get the AMperkz mobile app for my phone?
Simply look for our name - AMperkz in the App Store or in the Google Play store.
4. Do I have to buy the AMperkz mobile app?
No. Our AMperkz mobile app is completely free to download and install.
5. How often is the AMperkz mobile app being updated?
There is no fixed timing on when the app will be updated. We will update it when there are bug fixes to be made and/or when new features are being added within the app.
6. Is AMperkz mobile app a rewards app?
AMperkz mobile app is more than just a rewards app. Though you can redeem and utilize your rewards in the app, the app has more features than these to bring convenience to your shopping experience with us.
7. What features does the AMperkz mobile app have?
The mobile app gives you the ability to personalize the way you receive app content, access your account information, earn reward points, make a table reservation (at selected mall tenants), redeem e-vouchers, check available car park lots in advance, receive receipt status notifications and contact us via email.
8. Does AsiaMalls have 2 mobile apps now - AsiaMalls and AMperkz?
No, AMperkz mobile app will replace the previous AsiaMalls app. There is only one official app from AsiaMalls - AMperkz mobile app.
MOBILE APP PERSONALIZATION
1. How do I personalize the widgets I see on my home screen?
You can do this by tapping on the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen and then tapping on the cog icon and then under 'Settings' select 'Customize home widgets'. Then, select 4 out of the 8 available widgets.
POINTS REDEMPTION FOR E-VOUCHERS
1. How do I go about redeeming my points for the e-voucher?
You may redeem your points for e-vouchers through the AMperkz app when you have sufficient AMperkz points (1,000 points and above).
2. Can I redeem my points for e-vouchers through the website?
Unfortunately, the e-vouchers cannot be redeemed through the website at the moment.
3. Can I send the e-voucher as a gift to someone else after my points redemption?
E-vouchers can be gifted to another recipient through the V-aap mobile app where the recipient will be notified via SMS. Recipient will be prompted to download the V-aap mobile app for access to the e-voucher.
4. What is V-aap and how do I download it?
V-aap is a voucher platform that acts as a mobile wallet where users can store all forms of e-vouchers being purchased through V-aap. AsiaMalls have partnered with V-aap to bring you the convenience of e-vouchers.
When you select the e-voucher feature in AMperkz mobile app, you will be directed to create an account and install V-aap in App Store or Google Play store.
5. How is V-aap storing my personal information?
6. How many types of denomination(s) are available for the e-voucher redemption?
There's one type of cash voucher ($5) as of now for AMperkz points redemption for e-voucher through the AMperkz mobile app.
1. How do I use the e-voucher when I am in-store?
For first-time users of the e-voucher, here are the steps:
When in-store, here are the steps:
2. Which are the stores that accept the e-vouchers?
To find out if the store is accepting the e-vouchers, you may head to each mall's store directory and look out for the voucher icon stated at the right side of the store name.
3. Can I use multiple e-vouchers at once?
Yes, you can redeem multiple vouchers in a single transaction. You simply need to display each voucher on your mobile screen for scanning of the voucher codes through the V-aap terminal.
4. My mobile screen has a crack; will the terminal be able to scan the voucher code?
As the voucher QR code is distorted due to the crack on the screen, there is a possibility that the e-voucher cannot be scanned successfully through the terminal. You may choose to login to another device and reload the e-voucher with the QR code.
5. Can I store remaining value in my e-voucher?
Unfortunately, you may not do so. E-vouchers can only be used on a per-voucher basis and no remaining value can be stored. Our terms & conditions are the same as physical vouchers. You may refer to our T&Cs here: https://www.amperkz.com.sg/terms-of-use
AMPERKZ PROGRAM ENQUIRIES
1. How do I sign up for the AMperkz membership?
You may sign up via our customer service counters in the malls, mobile app or website here. For more information on AMperkz, refer to the FAQs here: https://www.amperkz.com.sg/faqs
2. Why is my account not reflecting a gold membership tier when I've already earned more than 8,000 points?
3. I'm having issues with the AMperkz mobile app, who can I contact?
You may write in to us at email@example.com for your queries.
1. Will I be able to earn Chope dollars if I make a reservation through the AMperkz mobile app?
The earning of Chope Dollars is only awarded for reservations through Chope's platform.
2. Who do I contact if I'm having issues with my reservations?
Kindly contact the respective tenants directly through their hotline.
3. The car park lots availability shown in the app is not accurate, why is that so?
Kindly note that our real-time data showing on the app refreshes every 1-2 minutes, hence, you may encounter some slight discrepancies on the car park lot numbers.
4. I would like to enquire on a possible advertising/collaboration/partnership opportunity with AMperkz, who can I contact?
You may write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What are AsiaMalls e-vouchers?
AsiaMalls e-vouchers are electronic vouchers that are stored in a secured digital wallet which you can access via your smartphone.
2. What are the denominations available?
The e-vouchers are available in the following denominations:
3. What are the benefits of an e-voucher over a paper voucher?
E-vouchers can be conveniently stored in your smartphone and they can be accessed anytime you need it. Remember the time you wanted to use your paper vouchers at a store but you left them at home? E-vouchers are also more secure as they can only be accessed in your digital wallet with your own login password, even when you change to a new smartphone. E-vouchers are tamper-proof, protecting you from having to frown over damaged vouchers.
4. How do I buy the e-vouchers?
First, download the AMperkz app and sign up as an AMperkz member. Then go to the E-vouchers section and then tap on Buy E-vouchers. You will then be prompted to create a digital wallet for your e-vouchers via a one-time password (OTP). Once created, you will be prompted to download the V-aap app where you can access your e-vouchers in your own digital wallet. You may also buy it via the customer service counters across all 6 malls.
5. FairPrice, Cold Storage, Meidi-Ya and FairPrice Finest are not accepting my e-vouchers. Why is this so?
We regret to inform that the acceptance of e-vouchers are not available at supermarkets and other selected retailers at the moment. Stay tuned for more updates.
6. Where can I utilise my e-vouchers?
The e-vouchers can be utilised at more than 500 retailers in malls managed by AsiaMalls. Currently, supermarkets and a few other selected retailers do not accept it. Please refer to the list of retailers accepting e-vouchers in the AMperkz app or website before you make a purchase using the e-voucher.
7. Can I convert my physical vouchers to e-vouchers?
The conversion of physical vouchers to e-vouchers and vice versa are not available.
8. I want to get a refund and get a physical voucher instead. How do I go about doing it?
We would like to highlight that the e-vouchers conversion to physical vouchers are not available at the moment. This is stated in the e-vouchers page within the app.
9. What are the payment types accepted for e-voucher purchase?
For online purchase via AMperkz mobile app, you can use the following payment modes:
10. Can I still buy e-vouchers without a credit card?
Yes, you can buy e-vouchers without a credit card at any of our Customer Service Counters located at Century Square, Hougang Mall, Liang Court, Tampines 1, Tiong Bahru Plaza and White Sands. Currently, our counters only accept cash payments.
11. I've purchased my e-vouchers and how do I use them to make payment?
Firstly, do check with the retailer if e-vouchers are accepted at the store. Then launch the AMperkz app in your smartphone.
12. What are the smartphone requirements to use the e-voucher?
For iPhones, it needs to be at least an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.0 or higher. For Androids, it needs to be running Android 4.4 or higher.
13. Do my e-vouchers have an expiry date? And where can I find this information?
Yes, e-vouchers have expiry dates and these are shown clearly in the V-aap digital wallet when you view your vouchers.
14. My e-vouchers vanished from the V-aap wallet! What happened to it? When your e-vouchers have been utilised at the retailers or have passed their expiry dates, they will not appear in the V-aap wallet anymore. You can view them under the 'Activity' tab in the V-aap app for details. However, if you are sure that there are missing e-vouchers that are still valid and not utilised yet, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
15. I forgot my V-aap password, how do I reset it?
Tap on 'reset password' and an SMS containing a temporary password will be sent to you. After which, you will be prompted to create a new password.
16. I've changed my handphone number and I have some e-vouchers in my digital wallet. What should I do?
First, ensure that you are logged in to the AMperkz app. Then tap on the Menu button at the top left and tap on the gear icon. Tap on the pencil and you will see the Edit Profile screen. Change the mobile phone number to your current one and tap on the tick at the top right to save it. A SMS with a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to you to verify your new phone number. Once completed, you will be able to access your digital wallet again.
17. I have problems accessing my V-aap wallet, who can i contact?
For any queries on V-aap, kindly write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.